- 2000 2-Stroke Engine: The value-focused 565cc, 2-stroke, fan-cooled, carbureted engine is powerful, durable and efficient. Push-button engine reverse is a favorite in the utility segment. This engine is revered around the world for its simplicity and dependability.
- Act Diamond Direct Drive with Arctic Cat Clutches: The ride-proven ACT Diamond Direct Drive planetary gearcase produces efficient transfer of power from engine to track, delivering a smooth ride. The Arctic Cat® clutch system engages at lower RPMs without sacrificing top speed.
- Aws VII Front Suspension: Arctic Cat’s legendary AWS™ VII front suspension utilizes strong, durable A-arms, providing great handling and cornering. Hydraulic twin tube Shocks smooth out the chatter, mile after mile.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension: The SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension brings race-day technology to everyday riding. Our U-shaped slot fits over a fixed shaft to allow a crucial half-inch of sliding movement. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the free-acting front arm follows the terrain, keeping your skis firmly planted over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. This significant detail controls ski lift during acceleration.
- ProCross - 6 Skis: Delivering raw speed and precise cornering whether you’re racing to win or going 1-on-1 with the trails.
- Electric Start: With a simple turn of the key, the new and improved electric start is reliable and effective. Not to mention the easiest way to ignite the fun.
- Push Button Engine Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. This feature reverses the direction of the engine rotation. In addition to being smooth it’s also a weight savings.
- 10" Mid-Height Windshield: The perfect mix of protection and comfort, for when the going gets really fast.
- Digital Analog Gauge: Choose between digital and analog speed, and tachometer readouts. There’s also an odometer, two trip meters, engine hour meter, reverse indicator, optional altimeter and warning lights.
- In-seat Rear Storage: Holds all the riding essentials from gloves to water bottles. Additional storage is never a bad thing when you’re on the trail.
- 129-in. RipSaw II Track with 1-in. Lugs: A unique lug design combines the best features of Ripsaw, Cobra™ and Predator for excellent performance. This 129? track offers less side bite through the corners than the original Ripsaw, with a 1-in. lug height for optimal top speed
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 565cc
- Cooling: Fan
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 73.8 x 66 mm
- Lubrication: Oil injection
- Ignition: CDI
- Fuel Delivery: 2 x VM 34 Carburetors
- Exhaust: Tuned pipe and muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 10.8 gal.
- Minimum Octane: 87
- Front Suspension: AWS VII with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: Hydraulic twin tube
- Front Travel: 9.5 in.
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs
- Front Track Shock: Hydraulic twin tube
- Rear Track Shock: Hydraulic 2" twin tube
- Rear Travel: 13.5 in.
- Drive Clutch: Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch: 10.75 in. dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Drive System: ACT Diamond Direct Drive
- Brakes: Axial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft
- Clutch Calibration: 0-5,000 ft.
- Gearing: 57/63
- Reverse: Push-button Engine
- Overall Length: 118 in.
- Overall Width: 48 in.
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 129 in.
- Lug: 1.00 in.
- Pitch: 2.52 in.
- Ski Stance: 43 in.
- Ski Type / Width: ProCross - 6 in.
- Runner Type: Dual split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Digital Analog
- Speedometer: Digital/Analog
- Tachometer: Digital/Analog
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: Standard
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Headlights: Dual halogen 4-bulb
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Accessory
- Rear Rack: Accessory
- Rear Storage: In-Seat
- Seat: Trail
- Steering: Fixed with adjustable handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Windshield: 10" Mid-height